Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Ice Cowboy Razors Ice Book 9 Release Day ~ Hot New Hockey Cowboy Romance Book!

welcome to the broken branch ranch in northern california

When I first created the roster for the Red Valley Razors hockey team in 2011, I had no idea that one day I’d be welcoming you to the ninth book in the series! Some of you have been with me since the very first slapshot and hat trick and some of you are joining me for the first time. Either way, each story stands alone and you don’t even have to be a diehard hockey fan (gasp!) to enjoy them.

Because I won’t rest until I’ve married off the entire team, Ice Cowboy is all about Jesse Chaparrel and his attempt to find his happily-ever-after. It’s out there, I promise, even though he doesn’t think it involves Laurell Monahan. From the moment Laurell steps onto his ranch, she’s like a fish out of water. They each have their demons, but there’s nothing like a picturesque piece of land in the middle of the valley to soothe your soul and inspire romance.

As always, feel free to contact me here and be sure to sign up for my newsletter to receive info about giveaways, new releases and special offers.

Giddy up!
Rachelle Vaughn

shirtless sexy cowboy hockey hunk book covers

barbed wire quote